.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

YouTube Dance Moves

Happy Saturday Ya'll!

What do you have planed for today?  I am feeling a little under the weather but am hoping to shake it off so I can get some cleaning done, work on some job hunting stuff, and then head down to Atlanta later this afternoon to see Louis Black with Ryan and his parents. So today's post will be nice and short because I am just going to post some videos from YouTube that made me say....well for the first one not much and for the second one....I am still working on words, but they both did make me smile!  There were so many more great ones out there but I didn't want to overload you with YouTube this morning.

This first one is well I don't even know what to say, other than I can't dance like that....can you?


This second one, well all I have to say it that girl has guts, spunk, or something to just go out and make this video in the park in the middle of the day and then post it on YouTube.  I for one am not that....outgoing!


Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Great videos!!

I can't dance. At all.