.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hey, It's Okay

It's Tuesday and that means it is time for Hey, It's Okay Tuesday with Whispering Writer over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time.

Hey, It's Okay:

-To be sad that Thanksgiving some how already came and went. This time really does move way to fast.

-To pre-blog some days when I just get in the "blogging" mood.

-To be really wishing that it would cool off just a little bit outside, I mean really I did buy some new sweaters and would love to wear them soon!

-To have been way beyond excited when some of my cloths showed up from Korea last week! Some of them got left behind and well I am just happy for anything that is finally back!

-To be excited for the Tacky Christmas party Ryan and I are going to. 

-To have a crazy DIY itch these days, and seem to only be thinking of Christmas decorations.  Need to get on that becuasee it is comeing up soon!

-To be getting more than my fair share as offten as I can of Christmas movies (I missed them so much last year that I am trying ot make up for them and get ready for next year in case I some how end up back over seas)

-To not be doing great with the whole "working out" kick but doing better than nothing at all.  I started over again yesterday, you know becuase Monday's are like a whole new fresh start.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I would totally be pumped about a tacky Christmas party.

Unknown said...

PInterest has made me want to DIY on a lot of stuff, I just haven't gotten around to it yet so I know what you mean about a DIY itch :c)

Heather said...

I feel like I start over on the whole exercise thing, about every few months. It's definitely not easy!

I'm in a DIY phase too, thanks to pinterest. There are some crazy awesome ideas on there!

Tara said...

Damn spanky, Mondays are a fresh start. That's usually when I restart diets, restart workouts, restart journaling, restart trying to be a better wife and mom. Tuesdays are good for accepting your faults and not worrying about them again until Monday.

AiringMyLaundry said...

A tacky Christmas party sounds like a lot of fun!