.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey, It's Okay

It's Tuesday and that means only a two more days till turkey (and ribs and chicken wings if your at this house!) but it also means it is time for Hey, It's Okay Tuesday with WhisperingWriter over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time.

-To wonder sometimes if the people that I have to try to help at work are on drugs, crazy, or think they are trying out for Jerry Springer and just happen to be in the wrong place

-To be thinking about planning out next spring’s camping trip....I mean it will sneak up on me before I even know it and well if you read my camping blog you know that planning is a must for the next trip.

-To have not really done that much on my November To Do list.....

-To not feel guilty for having already done some of the things on other people's bucket list

-To not shop or really support the Black Friday trend that seems to be growing more and more out of control each year.

-To not really need any more sweaters but Old Navy was having 75% off sale on all of theirs the other day and my really good friend Chelsey just happened to invite me.

-To be more than ready and maybe even giddy with joy about the holidays this year!

-To have been really all but thrilled with the past few free reads I got off of Amazon, but yet I keep downloading them. I mean really they are FREE!

-To really hate job interviews due to the fact that I always feel like I never say the right thing.

-To have watched "Santa Buddies/Santa Paws" last night.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

5 comments:

Steph said...

I've never went shopping on Black Friday. My mom and I might this year. I'm a little scared.

Megan said...

I know the sales are great, and every now and then I will shop online for Black Friday or go out if it is something I really need (Like to pick up some toys for Toys For Tots on sale so you can give twice as much), but most of the time everyone I know just ends up getting stuff they don't need becuase it was such a great deal...how is it a deal if you didn't need it? Be safe and if your some where cold warm! I am just so happy I close Black Friday and don't open, I am hoping everyone has gone home by then!

- Mighty B said...

You can never have too many sweaters!

Unknown said...

I've only went Black Friday shopping when there was a really good special on something (usually DVD/tv set) and I don't go until later in the day...I don't think I could get up at 3-4am to go shopping; though now they are starting it the night before.

Megan said...

Sweaters, handbags and shoes are all things you can never have to many off...well untill you run out of places to put them. Yea I am so not in the mood in the midle of the night to go out and try to find deals. Some of the stuff in the news this year about what all went on is crazy!