.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

NaBloPoMo Update Part 3

Ok so I wanted to post about Thanksgiving, my thoughts on Black Friday, and just my thoughts on people and how they sometimes act but really my brain isn't up for all that tonight so I am just going to catch up on some of the NaBloPoMo prompts.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you like to buy presents ahead of time or right when you need to give them?

This one is simple for me, I always buy presents ahead of time because I LOVE to give gifts!  I think I might have a love of giving gifts that is just a little odd, I mean I already gave my mom her Christmas gift when it came in the mail.  I love to spend time to search around and find just the right gift for my family, Ryan, or friends. I want to know that whatever I give them is something they will use and enjoy.  I don't like to just give ordinary gifts, or something that I saw on sale as I was walking through a store the day before a party or a birthday.  I also don't like to buy things just because they are on sale and stock pile them like a crazy hoarder and keep them on hand for "just in case" because then it is not special, and not for any certain someone.  Really giving a gift that someone loves makes me happy.


Thursday, November 24, 2011
Do you enjoy being alone? Would you rather be around other people?

This one is a little harder for me, because I love spending time with my family, Ryan, or my closets of friends but at the same time I love my alone time. I say closest of friends because oddly over the years I have started weeding out who I really enjoy spending my time with, in high school and college I would hang out with any of my friends just to have something to do, but as I get older I really don't want to waste my time just hanging out with anyone. I have some friends that I love getting together for breakfast, lunch, dinner, shopping, movies, or just to chat on the phone every now and then, but then I also have friends I oddly find myself avoiding as I grow up. I am not too sure why, they didn't do anything, I guess the connection is just not there anymore. I find I no longer like the same things, like partying all night, like shopping at the same place, talking about the same things, ect. It is an odd feeling, but then on the other side of it I have a few friends that I love to see, talk to, and keep up with. For instance I miss my Korean friends like crazy, and I never thought that I would make such great friends half way around the world or in such a short time. However they were always there for me, almost like I was family.


Time with my family is something that I wouldn't trade for anything. Growing up I hit that age where I didn't want to do anything with my family, because it wasn’t cool. Oddly now I love it, it is one of the best things in the world.

Time with Ryan is right up there with family. I love how we can be together and and one of us be on the computer, reading, watching TV, ect and the other one doing something else but still be in the same room. Other times I love it when we are both in the same place, doing the same thing, and spending time together that way. One of my favorite things to do together is cooking.
Now on the other hand I love having time to myself to read, veg out, blog, organize my closets so that I can plan out outfits, and just not have to worry about everyone else.
I guess it is about 50/50 when it comes to being alone or around people. Really just depends on the day, my mood, and the people.

No comments: