.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The ABC's Of Me

I have seen this going around blog world and thought it might be fun! So I borrowed it from a blog I have been reading.

A. Age: I am 23 until Friday and then I am old....well I say that every birthday but it really is happening.

B. Bed size: I have a queen I think....

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes and vacuuming

D. Dogs: I have a Chocolate Lab that I love to pieces named Clair, or for her full name Chocolate Eclair Bartholomew.

E. Essential start to your day: Checking my phone for messages, going to the bathroom, and then well it varies right now due to the lack of a full time job but most days check my email and Monster.com.

F. Favorite color: I love bright things but lately I have been liking brown, gray and other warm colors.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: Five one and a half.

I. Instruments you play: I have never really had a musical bone...however my little brothe Chris is all over that.

J. Job title: Sales and engraver.

K. Kids: Other people kids are great because you can give them back, other wise I am more of a dog person.

L. Live: South Carolina, you may know it from the news, we have that Sheriff that keeps telling women they all need guns and that everyone should not be allowed to procreate?  I fully agree and the things he keeps saying are just getting better and better.

M. Movie: Anything Christmas! Or well almost anything Christmas, and then we can't forget the cute little kids Halloween movies, but I will pass on the scary ones most of the time.

N. Nicknames: For most of my life I was known as Bart.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, well unless you count that time my dad had to take me to the ER about
11 because the scabs came off from where I had my tonsils removed and was coughing up blood everywhere.  I think I was there until about 3 am so that is kind of over night, and they did have to put me under so they could solderize and stop the bleeding.  So that kind of counts as sleeping right?

P. Pet peeves: Rude people, loud people, self centered people, and half naked people who have no business being half naked.

Q. Quote from a movie: "She broke her hotdog?" (Scary Move 3)

R. Right or left handed: Left, and it smugges everything.

S. Siblings: I have one little brother named Chris, who really isn't that little any more. We can now share a beer in a bar.

T. Time it takes you to get ready: I can be ready in about 20 mintues with light makeup and hair done.

U. Underwear: Always

V. Vegetable you hate: I like most vegetables and really cannot think of one off the top of my head I don't like.

W. What makes you run late: Thinking I have just a few more mintues to sleep, not being able to find my shoes/shirt/pants/ect that I want, or thining I have time to check the internet.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, head, hip, knee, ankle, and I think my foot.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Korean soup

Z. Zoo animal: Elephant....poor Ryan got to hear this on our first date to the zoo "Oh Elephant's! Just like in the Jungle Book!......Eww they stink! Moving on!"  Yes it was love.

Ok now off to see what the staffing agency has in store for me today, and then on to the wonderful world of retail! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I like this idea. Never done it but I like it. I was just giving you a hard time about being a blogaholic. ;) I'm probably just jealous that you can blog more than once a week and I can't.

Megan said...

Oh don't worry after November (if I even make it all the way through November) I don't think I will be blogging everyday. I had been seeing this ABC thing everywhere but some of them have harder questions so when I saw this one I was sold becuase I didn't have anything else to blog about or much time today.