.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Funday

My day has been spent cleaning organizing and planning (or well some of it was, the other part may of been spent watching Mrs. Doubtfire) Every now and then I just get the itch to have all my clothes be nice and neat in my closet, or my shoes all put away, or everything folded in my drawer so that's what I worked on today. I'm not finished and my room currently looks like a tornado hit but oddly this is still one of my favorite things to do.

I have also spent some time working on a workout plan for the month, that I hope to stick to and trying to plan some others things that I need to do this week. I love to plan and organize yet I almost never stick to the plans or keep things nice and neat. I mean really who folds their laundry all the time? Or hangs things back up in their closets in the exact right spot? Maybe I will this, maybe.

Nothing really to amazing happened this weekend (well short of learning that I have a small handbag and shoe problem) and I’m really ok with that. It is nice to have just a clam, relaxing weekend every now and then.
Time for some Desperate Housewife's and Dexter with Ryan.

How was your Sunday Funday?

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love having all my stuff where it is supposed to be. I pretty much did the same thing on Monday. But more like what can I wear, what can't I wear.