.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Tuesday and that means it is time for Hey, It's Okay Tuesday with WhisperingWriter over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time

Hey, It's Okay:

-To think that Horrible Bosses was really just a horrible movie.

-To always want to be more crafty and do some of the DIY projects I see on blogs but then wonder what I would do with it or who I would give it to and then just let the idea go

-To fiind it odd that you can have a "Best Man" that is a girl, I know times are chaning and all that jazz but still just not normal.

-To have spent Sunday night watching Elf even though it was only the 13th of November.

-To wonder how Harry Potter fans can have anything to say about Twilight fans.

-To wonder if it is possible to be "facebooked out" and just kind of over it.

-To have a hard time sleeping after watching The Strangers the other day...really just a creepy movie!

-To have skipped blogging Saturday even though I was doing so good with the whole NaBloPoMo, well not the prompts but the whole blogging everyday thing.

-To wonder if I will be able to think of anything for next weeks "Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!"

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

4 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Lol about the Harry Potter fans and Twilight. I always see stuff on Pinterest that I want to do, but I never have time or money to do it.

Stacy said...

I go through spells of being "Facebooked out." Then I just pull back for a while. I handle FB better than Twitter, though. The absolute constantness of it gets to me. I really don't need to know anyone's every single thought.

Diane said...

Facebook and I have not had a great relationship since that last big change up of things. Change is not always good.

AiringMyLaundry said...

That stinks about Horrible Bosses. It's on my Netflix list :/