.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Music or No Music...

that is the question.

NaBloPoMo Prompt 3: Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?

-When it comes to writing I almost always have to be paying full attention to what I am doing other wise random thoughts or things I hear end up in what I am writing. If the radio is on I don't really even nitric it unless a song I really like comes on.

At the same time today I noticed though at the gym it is a totally different story! I think it is crazy how much quicker a workout goes with TV/Ipod to distract you.  In the past I have felt like the timer on the elliptical has broken but today with a little bit of What Not To Wear to take my mind off of things I was 15 minutes in before I realized it. 

I have not really had my radio on much today but a few songs that have been bouncing around in my head  are:

Don't even really like the Beatles but this song is just stuck and I can't shake it:



And well I miss Korea like crazy so maybe that's why I have this Korean pop song stuck in my head:



For some reason this song is always in my head:



And last but not least this song, please don't laugh it has been stuck in my head for days now.



I blame that last one on Octoberfest with Chris a few weeks ago.

So what about you music or no music? What are you playing today? Anyone start Christmas music yet?

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday! I am off to the wonderful world of retail!

No comments: