.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Look What I Made

So remember how I did like that one post about what I learned in machine shop class? Not really? That's ok I only did one (however if you really want to know what I learned you can read alla bout it here) because the first class was a major over load and then the next 9 were just kind of show up, and then monkey see, monkey do until people started getting burned by the little metal chips that were flying everywhere, someone broke a tool, and someone almost lost a finger nail to the sanding belt.  Then it was just kind of watch. 

So anyways on to the point! Check out what I made:



Yep that is a hammer, not quite the hammer I thought we were going to be making but a hammer non the less. 

And this is what it started out as:



I must say that I am a little proud of myself and that I do now have a little bit more of an understanding of the tools we sell. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: