.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hey It's Okay


Wow did yesterday seem really long to anyone else? I mean how is it only Tuesday? I think Monday's are just the hardest days of the week and if we didn't have Monday's we would just hate Tuesdays.  Anyways today is Tuesday so lets do a quick link up Whispering Writer for a "Hey It's Okay"

It's Okay:

To be so excited that last night was my last night in my shop class!

To wonder how July seemed so very VERY long and yet so short all at the same time.

To be excited that my mom and brother come home from Germany tomorrow.

To have sadly not paid much attention to the Olympics.

To have caught bits and pieces about how people are talking about Gabby's hair. Really? She just won a gold medal and you are at home on your fat butt on the couch and you want to talk about her hair? Ok then if it makes you feel better, people make me sick sometimes.

To have watched the Disney cartoon version of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and to have not really liked it. I didn't notice when I was little but all the women is Disney movies are kind of umm....all up in your face with their boobs, big hair, and caked on makeup....what is this teaching little girls? That is not the only reason I didn't like it, I just didn't like it....but now I love so many other Disney movies.

To have watched "My Big Fat Greet Wedding" over the weekend....really if you haven't watched it please do.  It is really good and will really make you love your family!

To love a good afternoon summer storm as long as I am not having to drive in it, or have outdoor plans.

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I agree, the Greek movie is hilarious. I own it on DVD.

Steph said...

You should be watching the Olympics. :) And who cares about her hair? I'm pretty sure they all have pretty much the same 'do.