.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Stone Cutter

So I finally finished a book! I am still like 100 behind though when it comes to my reading goals.  Anyways here is a very short, brief, run down of the book.  Dead girl in the ocean, someone kills her, family all kind of crazy, everyone has a secrete and they all come out! Ok no really there is a little better explanation below...or maybe not....who knows there is a reason I am not a writer.


The Stonecutter: A Novel (Pegasus Crime)

The Stone Cutter was a different book.  It has a few different story lines going on, and one was even in the past.  It took me a little longer than it probably should of (maybe that is because it took me like 2 months to read the book) to start to connect things but even then I never saw the ending coming the way it did. 

 The book starts off with a fisher brings up a little girl’s body in his nets. It is a local girl and starts and investigation that will turn up all kinds of information and change a few people’s lives.  I felt at some points it was a stretch to connect the dots, and towards the end I was almost lost but then it all started to click. 

There are other thoughts that I have on the book but I am still trying to figure out how to share them.  So let’s just wrap this up by saying that I liked the book and might have to check out a few of her other books.  

If you like murder mysteries with a little bit of history and multiple plot lines you might enjoy this book.

So what good books have you read lately?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: