.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Science, Music, and Show & Tell

And I guess it is time for me to do a quick Kindergarten update before we kick this next week off.  On Thursday I had my two little 6 year old girls for Science and we made these:


Those are "magnet trees" and sadly they didn't work that well and one of the smarter girls got upset and just used the stickers around the poll...so yea no magnetic force needed just stickers for her!

Here are the main words we had to work on for the day:



The music class was uneventful (painfully uneventful), one little boy refused to play, sing, or take part in anything.  The music class was yet again about Italy, and they learned about "cage bells".  The class is all in Korean, so sadly I more or less stand off to the side and just make sure nothing goes extremely wrong. 

And last but not least for the week was Show & Tell and just as always it was pretty much baby sitting,  the kids seemed "stressed" so Ryan got lucky and some of his Friday classes were canceled and the kids got to watch a movie instead. Show & Tell was yet again uneventful with the only mishap was when one little boy got a nose bleed. 

Wow and that was the rest of my week in kindergarten, pretty soon these post will be to dull and boring to post! 

Wish me luck this week, we are still trying to figure out what art project to do this week but I am sure we will come up with something. 

1 comment:

Chas said...

I bet music class is funny!
You might interested in this project..well I guess its more for reading not for art...but you make letters out of construction paper..like cut out the letter A - then find an object/ picture that starts with A. Apple. They can color the apple and glue the letter A to it. It reminds them A starts with A. One teacher I know does this with all the letters of the Alphabet. She is a Kindergarten teacher. My favorite was the Umbrella.