.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hi, Hello, Hey There

So I have been a little bit lazy when it comes to blogging this past week.  I don't know why people call them vacations if it takes you twice as long to recover from the trip as the time actually spent on the trip.  Either way I am back now and trying to get my thoughts in order.

Sadly I spent yesterday trying to get my thoughts in order; but then a nice 2 hour nap (one of those ones where you try to wake yourself up but can't), some cleaning, some T.V. vegging, some chili cooking,  toe nail painting, online shopping, Skyping with the parents, and well some blogging but as you can tell I have yet to get anything really together but I have high hopes for this week!   The sun shined all weekend, with a nice warm breeze blowing all through the apartment (it could of only been nicer had this past week not been the week to spread cow poop all over the crops in the farms surrounding us), and I am finally caught up on my sleep and cleaning!  Oh it feels good to chill or as Grace our co-teacher has just learned to "chillax". Ryan had headed Seoul to play poker and we met up down at a nice little Korean Barbecue restaurant for some Galby for dinner and rapped up the night with some wine, and Shaun The Sheep. 

Today was spent more or less the same way. I slept most of the day away and enjoyed a nice afternoon of reading and even made it to Lotta Mart to check on Senor Fuzzy who has been adopted (I am over the moon with excitement about this).  I am currently now watching Dumb and Dumber and thinking that it is no shock as to why Koran's think Americans are crazy, lazy, dumb, and so on and so forth.  Between this movie, Sex In The City, The Real Housewives of ________, Law And Order, My Name Is Earl, and so many others I am no longer shocked by the questions my kids ask me about America. 

Now back to those post I have been working on about Singapore and random life.  Sorry if over the next few days there are multiple post I am hoping the blogging bug with bite me nice and hard. 

I have always loved this song and so I thought I would share it with you even to maybe brighten your day!  No worries it is not Korean pop. 



Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: