.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Korean Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Korea and hopefully in the next 24 hours it will be a Merry Christmas from home in SC!

And we have officially started our trip home for the holidays!  The Christmas party was fun however I am very thankful it is over!  I will update on all of that later but right now I am relaxing and enjoying life at the Hyatt before this crazy world wind of a day starts full of what I hope to be all happy cheerful holiday travelers!  I also hope to remember that people in America speak English and be able to keep all the comments I have been able to let just fly out of my mouth the past few months to myself!

Here is a preview of some of the photos from the Christmas Party at school:












Just 24 hours or so now till we are home celebrating Christmas with our familes. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true!

No comments: