.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

8 Days Till Christmas!

Shocker I am a day behind!  Sadly things have gotten a little crazy around here but that is for another blog.

Only 8 days till Ryan and I are back stateside with our families!

Day 18:

Sadly I have seemed to come across what would be a "Christmas Block" all I can think about is getting through the next week, the trip home and then relaxing with my family.

Ahh my amazing family how great they truly are.  On Friday I was having somewhat of a cranky, annoyed, leave me and my very bad day alone kind of days when the receptionist at work came up to me with an envelope.  Strange I thought to myself as I tried to remember if mom had said anything about sending a letter only to open it and find out my Aunt Julie was nice enough to send Ryan and I (yes he got his name on the envelope and card!) some Christmas wishes and love this holiday season all the way in Korea.  My day seemed to turn around for the better after this as I found myself just smiling thinking about how sweet that was and how lucky I am to have the family I do. 

I cannot wait to get home this Christmas to see my parents and my brother but I cannot wait to get up to Michigan to see my grandparents, aunts and uncle as soon as I get more than a week off.  It is going to be strange this year not going to Michigan for Christmas because we haven't been for two years now and we normally go every other year however with only being home from the 25th to the 31st time would just not allow it sadly. 

I now find myself thinking about how young I am and how many great things I have to look forward in life like making more amazing family memories.

No comments: