.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

1 Day Till Christmas!

Only 1 more day till Christmas and Ryan and I are home with our families!  That is just one more day of school which will be filled with Christmas parties, a 2 hour bus ride to the Hyatt, a good night of sleep and a nice relaxing Christmas before heading to the airport to travel for over24 hours to arrive Christmas at 9:03 at night! 

Now well off to pet puppies and decorate for the Christmas party! Fingers crossed the next few hours fly bye so I can enjoy myself while drinking and watching the Sound Of Music at the Hyatt! That is almost as good if not better than to "be off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz."

Fingers crossed to get a blog knocked out about the Christmas party sometime soon.

Merry Christmas Eve from someone who has been waiting for this day for what seems like forever!  Odd now that I am in my 20's its not because of the gift getting either its because of the people I get to spend it with and give gifts to!

1 comment:

Chas said...

I hope you guys had a good Christmas party with the kids and have safe travels home! :)

PS I always loved the Wizard of Oz