So I have been working on taking photos everyday of just the everyday things that go on. Sadly this weekend I didn't do that great of a job and well some of the photos I took I can't share with you yet because I am working on something for my mom later this month....sorry. Anyways in trying to keep up with this "journal" of my life lets get on with it. I am thinking bulletin points and the few random photos I have. Really it kills me that the fun weekends I can never seem to blog about but then the dull ones are so simple and done the following Monday.
- 7:15 walk with mom
- 8:30-10:00 eat breakfast, make lunch, get ready for work, watch the Golden Girls, surf the web....you know everyday morning things.
- 10:30-7 work.
- 7:15 arrive home to my amazing family and Ryan. Eat some good home cooking on the back porch and wrap up the night by enjoying some wine around the campfire.
- 9:00 watch some TV with Ryan and call it a night.
- Don't worry I know this time thing is kind of odd...I don't think I will continue to do it any more in this post.
- Sleep in nice and late.
- Get up and enjoy some Top Gear....really I like the European one better but the American one is really not that bad. Never seen Top Gear? Check out this video of the European show going "Caravaning" I couldn't get the video to upload right but here is the link: http://youtu.be/zgRXi2svWPU. Really is is pretty funny if you have never seen it.
- Head off to take care of something I am working on for mom as Ryan cut the grass.
- Head back over to pick up Ryan and head to the pawn shop to check out options for hand guns (nope I still don't have one but still thinking about it).
- Drop in to Big Lots because they are just amazing and I was looking for some stuff for a few projects I have been working on....end up picking up these for work...It works amazingly I got to try it out today.
- Then we headed back to Ryan's to chill for a bit and watch some Law & Order. Oh I love Law & Order.
- We ended up giving in and going out and getting some Mexican for dinner. I say we but really I guess I ended up kind of pushing Ryan into getting it.
- Then later that night I made Ryan a surprise of cheesy, spicy goodness.
|I call them spicy b*tchs.|
- Cream cheese, spread on a crescent roll with jalapenos is....umm so good but I am sure so bad for my diet.
- We ended the night with the movie Tower Heist:
- Sunday morning I made breakfast in bed....
|I can make a great breakfast but sometimes simple is better and well I know most Sundays we have two big meals.|
- Then we went to Church with my parents. I love our current Church I have always like Church but for a while at my old Church it felt like it was a chore to go. I taught Sunday School with my mom and Ryan and it was fun but after a few years I was just burnt out, and thought it was time for someone else to step and do it. The Church we are going to now I look forward to going to ever week, I love to hear what is going to be said, and I love how it is said. I love the hymns and the stained glass windows.
- Then Ryan and I hit Ross and TJ Max so I could still try to find some of the things I am needing for a few projects then meet his parents for lunch at Cracker Barrow.
- After lunch we went over to see Ryan's grandma and he fixed her cable.
- Around 5 or so we headed to my parents to enjoy some grilled tuna, bakes asparagus, home made chocolate and raisin cookies, and talk to dad about our 401K's.
- We wrapped the night up with Desperate Housewives. I am really looking forward to how the show ends, and at the same time really sad that it is ending.
|She is such a good dog.|
And today was Monday, which always seems to be the longest day of the week but thankfully it is over! How was your Monday?