.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

Is it just me or does this short work week still seem a little long?

I know you won't be shocked when I tell you that even though I had more than enough free time to "Pin" this past weekend I really didn't pin but maybe 1 thing....why? I really have no clue I just didn't seem to spend my time on the Internet.  Anyways have no fear I have plenty to share today!
Link Up
A few from my "Project" board / all the things I dream of making one day:

I love this table, how useful is that??

Source: robomargo.com via Megan on Pinterest
I love this!
I think this is a cute way to light up a wall or make a focal point.

Great way to keep the top of the coffee table clean to to still show off/store different things.



Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest
Great way to cover a french door
I don't really even like boats or water but I think this is so cute.


Now for some from "My Style"...I wonder if I could just reach in to my Pinterest closet and pull out some of these if I would really wear them or not.

Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
I love green, and I love those shoes and accessories.
Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
The shoes, bag, and top are great.

Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
I don't know if I like the dress, but I love the color and the jewelry.

I think my hair just needs to get a little longer.  I really do hate just the "same old same old" hair up.
Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
I love the skirt!
Source: modcloth.com via Megan on Pinterest
I like the style but I am not so much the bow....maybe it is because I am a little "hippy" but I don't think that would look the best right there in that ummm region.

Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
I don't even know where I would wear this or if it is right for my body shape but the top is so cute!
Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
Stripes!


Oh how I wish I was a few inches taller.

Stripes!!


And then a few from my favorite board "Fun With Words And Sayings"

Like I have said I am working on my fitness goals and over all outlook on life.

Source: notsalmon.com via Megan on Pinterest

Source: notsalmon.com via Megan on Pinterest
This is so true for me! If I am not careful I find myself beating myself up over things that happened in the past.  Like they say in the Lion King, it's in the past.  I also tend to worry too much sometimes about what is coming and where life is going.  I need to remember today is today to just live it!
Love this!

OK let's wrap this up I think I am close to a Pinterest overload. 

What are you pinning?

Happy Wednesday hope everyone is having a great week!





6 comments:

Sinead said...

I love the navy and cream dress! And the DIY projects look great!

Kristina said...

Loving all of the outfit pins! Beautiful!

Nikki said...

Love all your pins! Those tables the side table and the first table with the wine down the middle are awesome!

http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ooo i love the second image and the window coffee table is such a great idea =) xo

pebbz | mylifelately.blogspot.com

Allison said...

I love the headboard and the map door! So good to see another south carolina girl...Go Gamecocks!
-Allison
sweatpantshighheels.blogspot.com

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

love the one of the wine

http://lifethroughpreppyglasses.blogspot.com