So I have never been big on making New Year's Resolutions but I made a list last year and so I figured why not make on this year.
So here are my 12 Resolutions For 2012:
- Read! 36 books of any kind I like. At least 1 book a month that is nonfiction about something I would like to learn about, be it about travel, crafting, a person, or just to learn some of that stuff I probably should of learned in college.
- Have at least 2 successful camping trips and get outside more! Travel more over all and take advantage of the mountains I live right at the foot hills of.
- Get into a workout routine and keep it. Notice I didn't say get in shape or lose weight because I want this to be something that I work into my life and keep there. I have lost weight before or gotten in shape only to be happy with my results and start getting slack. Someone one time said that fitness was not a destination but a journey and well I really like that.
- Find a job that: A) Allows me to move out and be independent B) I like C) Can help me build towards a long term career.
- Blog at least once a week. I was on blogging FIRE in November and I loved it, in December there was a lot I wanted to blog about but didn't have time, and now I am just in blogging sleep mood I guess and have yet to snap back into it.
- To take my vitamins every day to use lotions and take better care of my skin.
- To not be so lazy when it comes to my appearance. I can look cute when I want to but if I am not in the mood I am just not even bothering and the jeans and t-shirts come out. It really isn't that hard to put on make up and something other than a t-shirt.
- Keep my life a little more organized on a day to day bases so that once a week...er maybe month I am not scrabbling to re organize and get my shit together. I can probably add to this one work on finishing some of the many craft projects, and scrap books I have already started.
- Play more board games! This might sound crazy to you but I had a great childhood and board games take me back to it!
- Go visit Chris in Germany!
- Start a Bucket List! It seems like almost everyone has one, how can I be so behind on this?
- Take tons to photos, make tons of memories, and make sure to document them in some way shape or form so when I am old and gray I can look back and enjoy the story that is (or is it was?) my life.
And the same resolutions I try to keep from month to month:
- As always enjoy life, make sure everyone in my life knows how much they mean to me, smile more, and make lots of amazing memories with those I love!
- Love my family and take in a much time with them as I can before life takes me off on another adventure!