.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hey It's Okay

It's Tuesday and that means it is time for Hey, It's Okay Tuesday with Whispering Writer over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time.


Hey It's Okay


To really be wondering what happend to Monday...and most of today. Is it really Tuesday?

To really not have any clue of what is going to pop out of my head tonight and on to the paper thanks to work right now.

To wonder why people think that I shit fairy dust and can magically make what they want to buy appear out of thin air.

To be thankful to the Hope Coffee people for giving me free "samples"

To have not really done anything Christmas-y yet besides watch a few movies

To not really care if Christmas-y is not really a word

To hate the South for being so warm right now...really 64 today? It is December now.

To know that I have to wait and be calm that God will always give me what I need but still hate having to wait and all the stressing that comes with it.

To wonder how people can beg for hours then call in or show up and after an hour want to go home.

To always be shocked at what is going on in Showtime's Dexter...I mean really?  If your watching it did you ever see that coming?

To really hope that next week I can remember half of the things I wanted to say for this week's Hey It's Okay and get back to you with a better list.

3 comments:

N3RDc@stBLOG said...

:c)

Steph said...

I wish I shit fairy dust.

AiringMyLaundry said...

If you shit fairy dust, that would be pretty cool.

And a little scary.