.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Blog....

Dear Blog,

I have not forgotten about you, in fact you run across my mind quite a few times a day when I think about something I would like to tell you.  Please forgive me but you won't be getting much love until after Christmas, well unless it is something I am dieing to share.  You see I work retail and in this country people celebrate the holidays by exchanging gifts, lots and lots of gifts.  Everyone knows that this special day called Christmas is coming, yet they wait to buy their gifts till the very last minute.  Why I don't know I am pretty much done shopping, the Internet really is a great thing!

So this leaves me working more than normal (my bank account loves it) but what small social life I have doesn't agree.  So it was either you or my social life and I am sorry but I have yet to become that big of a dork where I chose you dear blog over my family and friends.  But don't be sad I hope to maybe do a photo a day (or really ever few days) just to update you on how I am doing and what is going on with my life. 

So until next time I will be at the mall, everyday until Christmas (well except for 2) selling things and trying to spread Holiday Cheer! 

Now off to decorate my sweater for the Tacky Christmas Party tomorrow night!  If my phone and computer are getting along maybe I will upload some photos Sunday or Monday of the festivities.

No comments: