.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hey It's Okay

It's Tuesday and that means it is time for Hey, It's Okay Tuesday with Whispering Writer over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time.


Hey It's Okay...

To have just about skipped a whole moths of "Hey It's Okay".

To still be wondering how Christmas came and went so fast.

To not be ready to take down my Christmas tree.

To be already trying to think of cool places to spend Christmas next year...maybe a beach? Maybe a beach bar? Maybe if I get a better job!

To miss blogging but really just not be "in the mood" to blog...if that makes any sense at all, I mean if I miss it I should be in the mood.  I think I am just out of the swing of things.

To really need to catch up on life but it's really yucky and rainy today, so instead I might slack off on my day off and just read, do some wash, and sleep.

To really want a new job, you know maybe one that isn't minimum wage, and has some sort of career path attached to it. 
To wonder why people gather up all their gifts and take a 100 photos of them to post on facebook? I am very thankful for everything I got but really now.
 
To be super excited that Ryan got me a new camera and taking pictures of everything as I try to figure out how to use it.  My parents got me my first digital camera for my 18th Birthday, then when Ryan and I went to Jamaica he bought a used one off a friend who needed some cash...I think that was about 4 years ago now? Anyways so I have been using it and well he thought it was time for an upgrade, and now I am trying to figure out how to use it (you know beyond just point and click) because I am not really a photography person, just a picture person.
 
To have just gone on a little ramble that probably makes no sense to anyone but me.
 
To most likely be using this next week to catch up on all of the Christmas movies I didn't get to watch because I was either at work or sleeping. 
 
To have a brain that is just not working because it is over loaded with all the things I need to do, projects I want to start, and random other things dancing around.

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I don't want to take down our Christmas tree either :(

Steph said...

This year we were supposed to run away to New Orleans for xmas. Plans changed though when I got pregnant.

Hope you had an awesome xmas!