.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hey It's Okay

It's Tuesday again and that means that the weekend is behind us, the week is upon us, and I some how yet again missed posting on Monday one of my favorite blogs "Meaningful Monday".   On the other hand it also means that I didn't miss Hey It's Okay Tuesday with Whispering Writer over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time.


Hey It's Okay:
-To be happy about dropping my car off today to get fixed!  I really does look quite sad and pitiful. 

- To maybe be slightly addicted to Toddlers in Tiaras, yet at the same time feel like it is almost child abuse.  The moms are always saying how much their kids LOVE to do pageants yet then on the show all the do is yell and do everything but want to get ready for the pageant.  Really though tanning a 2 year old?

-To cry (just a little not like bawling out of control sobbing) watching Say Yes To The Dress when I don't even know any of the people on the show.  Really bride shows make me all mushy.

-To have not finished any books the whole month of December.  I am currently in the middle of reading The Help and something call Chili Con Corpses that was free and pretty good so far.

-To be extremely proud of my little brother who took off for Germany for an internship with BMW and a semester at a German University. 

-To be sort of kind of missing the adventure of life in Korea.

-To be sort of kind of excited that in the next few days Hardcore Pawn, Desperate Housewives, and the Jersey Shore all come back on.  Really I don't watch that much TV I just have a few shows that I DVR or watch...only having a part time jobs means you have to be creative with date nights.

-To find most of my prayers to God be about finding some sort of full time job, because really being 24 and living at home is not my dream/goal in life even if my parents are super cool and mad cooks.

-To LOVE Redbox and not see the point in going to the movies anymore.

-To spend all your time trying to put together books on Walgreens.com because they are having a buy one get two free book deal until Wednesday.

-To hate that these books always take so long, that I am never sure they are just how I want them,  and that I worry that I am leaving out some great photos because really putting them all in is sometimes not an option.

-To have a todo list that might be a little bit much to chew this week just becuase I really want to jump start my goals for the new year and just get some projects I have had laying around my room done.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I watch Toddlers & Tiaras too. It's horrible. It's kind of like a train wreck that you can't help but watch.

Katie said...

I just stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say hi! Keep up the good work!

xoxo,
your newest follower!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I also watch Toddlers and Tiaras. It scares me but it's also amusing.

I like going to actual movies because of the popcorn and nachos.