.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Humm maybe not this Wednesday but hey I use to love Wednesdays.  Anyways I missed Meaningful Monday because well I was on vacation and just more or less forgot it was Monday.  Any-who moving on to this weeks "WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY" (in my head the guy from Bill Nye The Science Guy who would say "NOW YOU KNOW"  just said the "WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY").

1. It is already Wednesday making this week a 3 day work week, however the last 3 days of the week are my longest and some of my worst students I will still take it!

2. It is raining and has been for the past week and will be for the next two days, however maybe this will kill some of the crazy "yellow dust" that China "sent over" and then just whatever "normal" pollen Korea has in the air that is causing me to pass out with headaches in what I call "pollen comas". 

3. My mom is yet again amazing because in one of the many care packages she has sent over there was allergy medicine.

4. As far as we know there are no planed market days/parties/huge test/speech contest/etc at work for the rest of our contract.

5. I managed to do 3 loads of laundry yesterday and hand it all in our laundry room to dry.  I use to have a hard time figuring out how to make this possible with just two loads but now I am a pro. 

6. Also in other work news we only have 3 1/2 weeks left before our long awaited last day.  Some of my students are really upset and I will miss them dearly but it is time to move on.

7. Our fridge is still working!

8. As far as we know none of our other co teachers have quite at work in the 2 days we were gone.

9.  We are safely home from a great lazy trip that as all trips do seemed way to short!

10. Oh I almost forgot! Yesterday was Buddhas 2,555 birthday! So Happy Birthday Buddha and thanks for the day off!  We wanted to go down town for one of the many celebrations of his birthday but it was a downpour of rain for most of the day so sadly we had to skip it. 

11. And last but not least I have been able to read lately and it has been so amazing, sadly some days finishing a book I just started the day before so this months book update should be a good one, well maybe unless something changes.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments: