I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Life over here is busy yet dull so I thought I would link up with Neely for Sunday Social.
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?
"Life, Love, And A Suitcase" I started this blog when I was living in S. Korea and I finally got stick of having to send the same emails about my weekend adventures, things that I saw around town, and just my daily life over and over to friends.
The name is still something that I feel fits me pretty well, because I still love to travel and do it when ever I can. The blog might not always be full of travels, love, or life but it is a part of me and if you read it over time you will see that I am just trying to live my life to the best way I can, my life is full of love from family, close friends, and the boyfriend, and any time I get the change I am packing a suitcase to explore the world!
Right now I am 24 and back at my parents house working in a call center doing customer service until I can find a job that really lets me use my business degree. So I have not been able to come up with any other name really that fits my life any better other than my "The 24 Year Old Girl Moves Back Home" yea see there really aren't any right now that I am too fond of.
2. What do you love the most about blogging?
I love being able to look back and see where my life was a few weeks, months or day ago. I love being able to share my thoughts as random as they may be. I also love all the things I have learned from the blogs I read any where from cooking, to health, to organization, to all about different products that are out there.
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
This is a hard one.
I love this one because it reminds me that we had some amazing friends in Korea.
I had forgotten about this post until just now and now I am remembering why I love my best friend as much as I do.
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Be yourself and blog about what you want to blog about! It is your little space on the Internet make it what you want it to be.
Don't let blogging become your life. If you are blogging about your life and all the sudden you are trying to document ever little thing that happens for your blog you might really miss some of the important stuff life really living life.
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
I have 2:
1. Link Ups are great! I most of the time have nothing to blog about and even when I do it really isn't but maybe a post or two a week. I have learned that I love link ups because they give you a topic, some help motivate me or make me accountable, some are just a brain dump and others ask questions that really make me think. Now I am not a die hard link up person, I do sometimes miss a link up, but then again I am not a die hard blogger either.
2. Spelling. I am 24 and I cannot spell however I have yet to have someone (besides my dad) ever point out small errors I have, you know like when I use the wrong word. I know spelling mistakes make some people cringe but hey I blog for me, and to keep up with my life not and it is not a perfect life, so I don't expect my blog to be perfect either.
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
I just nominated 14 people yesterday for The Versatile Blogger Award. I know the questions says 3 but feel free to go check them out.
Now I am off to do what I do just about every Sunday, lunch with Ryan's parents and then dinner with my family later on. I feel like all I do is eat on Sundays! But oh it is always so good and tonight my brother is having some of his German friends over who are here studying for a cook out and a campfire.