It's Friday!! This week seems like it was way to long yet way to fast at the same time because I didn't half of the things I wanted to done this past week.
I saw this the other day on Traci's blog and thought it was super cute so I followed the link and read all about it and decided to join in the fun! I am a day late but really who is counting!
So every 3rd Tuesday thy post questions and you answer. Sound like a great way to get to know me right? And well really when life is dull sometimes you need a few link ups in your week to keep your poor blogs pulse going! If you don't great for you but this girl really does right now!
So this months questions?
1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Honestly? I either drink a nice big glass of wine, curl up and sleep it off, or shop. I have found thought hat having a nice big pity part for myself normally bumps me back into the real world because really one can only have a pity party so long before deciding to put their big girl panties on and deal with it.
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Either the 70's because I love the colors, the 50"s because who wouldn't want to be Leave It To Beavers mom? Or the late 20's because The Grate Gatsby is amazing and those parties sound like a blast!
Really I don't know if I could pick....
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
The Jelly Fish outfit that I made in Korea. It was cooler in person.
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1. I own 3 sets of rollers and have no clue how to roll my hair. 2 hot rollers and 1 .... well I guess you would say .... Velcro??
2. I have an strong love for hot sauce.
3. I have a fear of fish. I really need to finish my blog on the whole scuba diving fiasco.
4. I have a 4 foot teddy bear that I got for my 22nd birthday from Ryan that I named big bear and when I am having a really crappy day, or am use super upset I drag his big butt into bed with me and cuddle him.
5. I love to sing really badly in the car. Not so much the really badly thing but I wouldn't want to lead you to think that I can sing. I also love the car part....it really is the only time I play the radio and even better when it is a long car ride!
5. What would you tell your 16 year old self?
Don't worry it will be ok! You will graduate from college, take off for a year to a new place, live a fun life, meet the man of your dreams, find out who your real friends are, have some ups and downs, lose a few loved ones, fall flat on your face but in the end you will be ok!
So now I am off to enjoy my Friday night glass of wine and either the ID channel or some Law And Order! Yep the fun life of me!!
Head over and check it the link up!