Friday, September 7, 2012
The Versatile Blogger Award
Traci over at Nonsense Things nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I have never ever ever been nominated for any sort of blog award and I love Nonsense Things and I cannot be more honored that she thinks enough of my blog to nominate me! I love her blog and always look forward to reading her post.
Here's the rules:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
7 random facts about me? Really? You want to know 7 facts about me? Well now that I have been put on the spot I am kind of drawing a blank....so sorry if these aren't the best facts about me. Here we go:
1. I lived in South Korea for a year (it really seems like a dream now) after I graduated from college before moving back in to my parents house. It was hard, Korea was amazing and I love my parents but did I say Korea was amazing? I came home because well I have a degree in "Business Administration" not teaching and one day I want to use my college degree. I also need to find a good job because living in Korea just fed my "travel bug" and it grew to a whole new size of crazy and it tends to itch.
2. I love spicy foods. I would put hot sauce on everything if it wouldn't mess with the flavor too badly. I kind of wish they would make buffalo flavored ice cream. I also love bar food, any kind of junk food, Thia food, Mexican food, and gummy candy but I don't really like chocolate.
3. From early childhood to half way through college I went by "Bart". Yep even in some of my classes in high school I was called that. When I was little I played on a soccer team with 3 Megan's. So I was Bart, then we had Dooley, and Bush. Growing up I always seemed to be on teams with at least one other Megan. So yea it just kind of stuck till I started dating Ryan (who use to be Cookie thanks to his fraternity) and he refused to call me Bart after a few month of dating. At first it was really strange to hear my name some place other than a class room because my parents only called me Megan when I was in trouble other wise to them I was Bart too. So every time Ryan would call me Megan I would freak out.
4. I would have to say that my favorite seasons are fall and spring. I love the cool, crisp weather. I always feel extra lovey and cuddle. I love the colors. I just love fall and spring. Don't get me wrong I don't mind winter, I find it to be nice and relaxing. I don't mind summer either, it is full of fun and a time for adventures. Also spring and fall close are cozy without being bundled up, and when you are cool you can always get warm when you are hot it is harder to get cool. Also I love the mountains and to hike and those are both better in the spring and fall! Hiking when it's 100 sucks and then hiking in the snow just sounds unsafe!
5. I am very indecisive. No really most questions go like this:
Where do you want to eat? I don't know where do you want to eat?
What do you want to do? I don't know what do you want to do?
What movie do you want to watch? I don't know what do you want to watch?
Ok see? Yea it is bad, and even worse when I make a choice and then can't stop questioning it. Really I can wonder for day's if I did something right, or if picking this/that was the right thing to do.
6. I do not wear a whole lot of make up and I really don't do anything beside just dry my hair and leave it down. I have never been much of a girly girl. I wear make up mainly to cover up my acne and make it so I look somewhat like I'm 24 and not 18. When it comes to my hair, well I always feel like I don't have enough hands to hold everything at one time.
7. I am a sap! I cry when I am happy, I cry when I am sad, I cry when I am worried, and well when I am pissed I just become "the second letter of the alphabet" but yes I cry sometimes then too.
Now for my nominations. Sorry I don't read that many blogs so some of these may not be that new to the blogging world. Also I have followers! Yes, I know I am just as shocked as you are! So I thought it would be fun to pull a few random numbers out and include their blogs in here.
15 blogs that I think you should check out:
1. Watching Airplanes
2. The Deliberately Unintentional Mom: Countdown to Crazy
4. 20 Going On 80
5. Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time
6. Life With Emily
7. High-Heeled Love
8. The Grass Is Always Greener
9. Sweatpants & High Heels
10. Living With My Blessings
11. Tales From My Fairy Tale
12. Somethin' Bout A Truck
13.Champagne And Sunshine
14. Sparkles In The Snow
15. And this last spot was one of my favorite blogs (my best friend Chasity's), however I cannot seem to get her link to work. So check back later and see if I got that to work.
Really there are so many great blogs out there that I could go on for ever. I love finding new blogs, I love reading about people lives and ideas, and I love meeting new people in link ups.
Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week!