.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Book Club Friday 2

TGIF! I have been reading more but still not to the point yet where I can post one of these a week. So for now I am trying to do one every other week.
 
 
 
 
 This past week I read:
 
South Beach Cinderella
 
South Beach Cinderella

Good Read's Description:
 
Somewhere over the rainbow ... is a giant dumpster. At least, that's how things appear to Frankie Wunder when she discovers her husband's been cheating on her and there are no fairy tale endings on her horizon. But Frankie, a successful South Beach realtor, isn't prepared to leave her future up to the wave of any one's wand. Determined to find a man who meets her criteria for the perfect husband and father of the child she desperately wants, Frankie goes on a diet, assembles a list of prospective candidates, and immerses herself in the South Beach dating scene. But is a man who's rich, successful, and willing to take care of her what Frankie really wants? As she works her way through a deceitful doctor, a lecherous lawyer, and a rakish real estate executive--the men most South Beach Cinderellas would gladly lose a slipper to--Frankie realizes her dream men are nightmares and her true Prince Charming is nothing like the guy in the fairy tale
 
My Thoughts:

I downloaded this book for free.  Don't be shocked most of my books will be that way. I am trying to work though all the books I have on my Kindle before buying any more books.  Like really buying with real money not just the free ones.

 This was a cute book. Some points I felt moved really slow where as other parts seemed to fly by.  I liked most of the characters but could already read most of them before she could and I would cringe as she made one bad choice after another.  I am still sure how I feel about the ending, it might of been too cute but then again this was like a modern fair tail and well those are too cute. 

Over all this was a quick, light read and I enjoyed it. 

I would give this 3.5 out of 5 stars some parts did annoy me. 
 

No comments: