.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Some Questions for Saturday

So life is kind of dull around here these days and I am ok with that.  The real world is not quite all I thought it was going to be cracked up to be, but I really can't complain because I still have one foot stuck in "Never Land" because I still live at home.  Anywho today I thought it would be fun to catch up on some of the prompts from NaBloPo and Blogher.

This months topic seems to be Jump and I know some of my answers are better than others.  Some of the questions were just easier than others.  Really I also don't feel like thinking that hard right now.

Friday, June 1, 2012
What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you hear the word jump?

FUN!  To me jump is just a playful word, I picture the action every time I hear it of someone jumping, kids playing on a trampoline, a dog jumping to catch a ball/Frisbee, or bunny, so on and so forth. I have never been good a jumping, I really have no vertical lift what so ever.  In soccer I would always try to jump to head the ball only to be a little (ok or maybe a lot) short of being anywhere near it with my head.

I think sometimes Ryan cringes at the word jump because I love to do what we call "Jump, Jump, Hugs" and that would be where me and my crappy vertical lift try to jump up and have Ryan catch me.  Sadly I almost never make it far off the ground and he more or less has to pick me up.  Really is is cuter than it sounds and once I am up in his arms he just kind of holds me and I love to just look down at his handsome face and smile!

Monday, June 4, 2012
What is something you recently jumped into?

I guess there are a few things I have recently jumped into:

1. Working out and eating better.  I have jumped head first in to the eating better lately however I guess you could say I am still dipping my big toe in the fitness pool.

2. Dressing cutter and saving/shopping less.  I am doing really well at dressing better on work days, on the weekends I still get a little blah.  I have done a lot less shopping these past few months than I have in the past and really that is ok because I have so many cloths to wear already even if I do look in my closet and feel like I have nothing to wear.  So my wallet and all those old outfits in my closet are happy right now. 

3. Metalworking and Machine Shops, only because it is the stuff I sell at work and I feel like maybe if I have a better understanding of the stuff we sell I will do better.  I also love to learn new things and I kind of miss school.

4. Being happy everyday!  I once had a principal in middle school that would end the morning announcements with "Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours!"  This is really going well for me so far.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012
How do you feel about starting new projects?

I LOVE to start new projects it is the finishing part that seems to be the problem.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012
What is something you'd like to jump into if you had more time/money?

If I had the time/money I would jump in to traveling.  I love to travel and there are so many places I want to see in the world!  I might also jump into finishing some of the many unfinished projects around here!

Thursday, June 7, 2012
Do you need to look before you leap?

I really don't know if I always look before I leap but I do know that I over think things way to much.  Which can be both good and bad but most of the time it just drives me insane!

Friday, June 8, 2012
How do you feel about new people jumping into your life?

I love to meet new people; however I am very careful these days with who I just let in to my life.  I am no longer at a point where I am trying to have as many friends as I can and the few close friends I have I have picked very carefully.

I love knowing lots of people from different places.  That is how I learn about new places to check out, new products to try, books to read, and things to do. 

Monday, June 11, 2012
What makes you jump for joy?

Lets see the thing that makes me jump for joy the most would have to be when someone goes out of their way and think about me. It doesn't have to be anything big just a note in my lunch from my mom wising me a good day, or flowers from Ryan saying he loves me, or dad washing my car.  Just little things that people go out of their way to do for me or to let me know they are thinking bout me.

It is so nice, gives me a huge smile that I can't hide, and let's me know that I am loved.

Puppies, weight loss, I cream, snow, traveling, and sunny summer days make me jump for joy.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Where is your favourite place to be?

Anywhere where I can be me, explore, learn new things, and am with my family or Ryan.  I love to be home on the couch reading a good book with some wine, I love to be at the beach with my family laughing and talking on the roof deck, I love to be on a cruse boat watching the sun set. 

On of my favorite places growing up was my grandma's house.  I always loved to go there and can remember so clearly different memories that were made there.  You can read all about my favorite place here. I wrote about it back before Christmas last year. 

I think the thing that makes it hard for me to pick a favorite place is because it is not the place itself that is special but the people who are there with me.  This is something I learned after losing my grandparents.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012
What makes your heart leap?

This answer is kind of the same as the one for "What makes you jump for joy?" but I would have to also say my family, Ryan, and Claire.  Something about the way my dog Claire loves me is just so amazing. 

Roller coaster rides and scary movies also make my heart leap and flip flop all over the place!

Thursday, June 14, 2012
What food brings you intense joy to eat?

Umm I think the better question would be what food doesn't bring me intense joy to eat?  I love food!  I guess these days I would still have to say anything my mom makes and Korean food! Oh how I miss Korean food!

Friday, June 15, 2012
Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full?

I try to always look at the glass as half full even though sometimes it is hard, but that goes back to me over thinking things all the time though.  People who always look at the glass half empty all the time really have to try hard to see life that way all the time, and it has to wear them out and get old. 

So what are your answers?

No comments: