.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh, How Pintrest Wednesday

I don't know about you but yesterday felt like it would never end for me.

So before I head off to start my Wednesday I thought I would do a short "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday" you know I love a good post that does not require much thought!


Let's start with a few of the many things I wish I had time/money to make!


I think is is kind of cute for like a girl's night in set of glasses or a shower.

I want to do something like this for Ryan's car but like more manly and maybe with things he would need.....any hints what would a guy need in a car kit? Or like an emergency day kit?

I don't love the colors but I like the simple idea of it.
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

Cute...if I had enough wall space I would love to do them for all the places I have been.
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

Anything wine is amazing to me!

And then you have "My Style" board for all the outfits I wish I could recreated.

I like these but I think I would like them if they were a little more finished looking. Hum I wonder if I could also put these up under my project ideas.


Cute!
Source: chicisimo.com via Megan on Pinterest

I love the short color and the necklace.
Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest

Don't love the bag but like pretty much everything else about this.
Love the colors, and yet again not the bag so much.
And then a few from my favorite board! 

I tell myself this everyday!

I have always love her!


Source: imgfave.com via Megan on Pinterest

Sometimes I have to remind myself of this, when things are bad sometimes everything seems bad when it's not.
Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest

True!

What are you Pinning?

Does this week seem extra long to you??

Oh well here we got let's get this Wednesday done and over with!


9 comments:

Sally said...

Some of those pins made me laugh out loud!

Unknown said...

ugh yes the week is super long ha. omg great pins girls sooo pretty! and adorable blog :) xo happy wed!

Erin said...

I adore the green shorts! Such a cute color!!! Great pins this week!

Life With Lauren said...

Great pins! love the sayings but my favorite is the bird with the FF. (sounds like me)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

The champagne glasses are so cool!

Brenna said...

My favorite board is also my "Happy Words" board- good quotes are amazing:)
Brenna

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Such fun crafts! I might just have to try the scarf! I'm an LSU fan and those are the perfect colors.

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Found you through the link up! Love the PMS/GPS pin! Too funny!

-Simone
@ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

AiringMyLaundry said...

Nice Pins!!