.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

So today is Wednesday and why no I didn't post about all the things that are okay right now yesterday because this week is just long and it is only Wednesday.  Monday night I had my first class over at the local tech school for work to learn about machine shops and let me tell you a 2 and 1/2 hour class on your feet about all kinds of things you have no clue about after an 8 hour day is just long.  So on top of trying to figure out what little information I did retain and manage to sort out (blog to come later about what I learned so maybe you can learn) dear old mother nature and her beautiful flowers are kicking my butt.

But enough excuses I am going to try to get back on track and what is a better way to do that than with a nice "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday"?  Really it is one of my favorite blogs and gets all my creative and fashion juices flowing.


Link Up

Projects:


How cute is that?

Source: saifou.com via Megan on Pinterest

Ok sorry if I already posted this but how cute would that be for a little boys room? I know my papa would of loved this!


This looks so simple I really need to give it a try.



I don't really love the wall but the tree is so cute!

And I have so many more but for now let's move onto some outfit/style ideas:


Looks so strange from the start but so cute when done.


Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest

Love the colors and the bag.

Source: obaz.com via Megan on Pinterest


I maybe short but I still try to rock the Maxi dress look.



Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest

And my favorite board of all "Fun With Words And Sayings"


Source: imgfave.com via Megan on Pinterest


And these last two are my favorites!!!


Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

What are you pinning this week?

Hope you are having a good week and fingers crossed it is all down hill (in the good kind of easy way, not the oh shit this sucks way) from here!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Some great pins! Love the head board! You can see my pins at pinterest.com/dreamsandcolour