.

Friday, June 29, 2012

So...



I am still here, just don't quite know what to do with myself as I am going through some changes that I did not see coming and did not pick. Just kind of chilling and try to see what is coming out of all this.

Don’t worry though because my family is so great I am staying upbeat and positive about everything and praying really hard. I have always been a fan of prayer even when it hasn't gone my way but I do think there is someone up there watching out for all of us.

I see some new people have started to read my blog and welcome and thank you, sorry this silence is not normal for me, but well life happens.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer. Maybe soon I will be back, to talk about what is going on I don’t know but back to at least have mindless post about life. 

Love ya'll!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Hope you get everything straightened out! I'll be thinking about you buddy!

Unknown said...

I just found you the Whispering Sweet Nothings Blog Connection post. I blog at JDaniel4's Mom and live just outside Greenville, SC.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Glad to find your blog. Look forward to reading more. I found you through Whispering Sweet Nothings blog connection. My husband and I just moved to Spartanburg. We love it! :)