.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

This Weekend I.....

 
 
This weekend I.....
 
Friday:
-Had a nice (pretty healthy) meal of baked tilapia, pasta, and salad.
-Went for a nice long walk on the treadmill and did some yoga.
-Ended the night with a few episodes of "Are You Afraid of The Dark"

Saturday:
-Headed down to Greenwood with Ryan so he could see a customer.
-Stopped at the Waffle House for an early lunch, shockingly one of the worse Waffle House experiences I have ever had.  There were so many people wondering around playing on their phones, or joking around, and in the middle of it all was the manager.
-Took a nice long nap.
-Completed Week 3 Day 3 of the Couch 25K
-Met up with Ryan's parents and his older brother for Mexican.
-Headed home to watch Clue and go for walk. Clue was funny and I cannot believe I haven't seen it yet. I love older movies, I just think they are....well better.  Not as flashy, not as in your face, not as computer animated, but just good.
-Took a nice bubble bath complete with Mr. Kitty trying to climb from the edge onto my knees.  Really can't even take a bath without him losing his little kitty mind, and going crazy if you shut him out of the room.

First it was like this:
 
 
Then it was like this:
 

Then I told him if he didn't stop it I was going to push him in and he got all like this:
 


Sunday:
-Lazy morning house shopping
-Few episodes of "Are You Afraid of The Dark"
-Late Sunday afternoon nap.
-Nice lazy walk
-Dinner with my family, something I always enjoy.

This weekend I also noticed that all of the photos in my past few post are no longer loading, so tomorrow I plan to work on that with my day off. 

Anyways that was my weekend, as you can see it was a nice lazy one.  Every now and then a weekend full of nothing is kind of nice.  We talked about taking the boat out a few different times but wondered how many people had the same idea, and how busy it would be.  So instead we are hoping to take the boat out tomorrow night.

So yep that is that.  I feel like I am forgetting something, but for the life of me I cannot think of what it is.  Humm oh well.
 

No comments: