.

Monday, January 16, 2012

NY's Goals/Resolutions Update 1

Hello accountability buddies! Didn't know you were my accountability buddy? It's ok I forgive you, and don't worry I'm not going to ask for anything in return...well except for maybe pass the junk food every now and then.

I am going to try to do a New Year's Goals/Resolution update every two weeks on how I am doing with a few of the day to day things to help keep me in line with my goals. 

Goal: Get into a workout routine and keep it. 

The past 2 weeks I have done a good job of going to the gym on a regular bases, fingers crossed I can keep it up.  I read some where that the it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a difference in yourself, 8 weeks for friends and family to notice, and 12 for everyone else.  Really I just want to feel a healthy difference.  The next two weeks I am going to start running more in my workouts, I use to love to run when I played soccer but well getting back in shape takes longer than it does to get out of shape and I just have to remember to tell myself slow and steady wins the race. 


Goal: Read! 36 books of any kind I like. At least 1 book a month that is nonfiction about something I would like to learn about, be it about travel, crafting, a person, or just to learn some of that stuff I probably should of learned in college.

How I'm doing...not to great on this one, I am still trying to find a book I can get in to and get back on my reading kick. 

Goal: To not be so lazy when it comes to my appearance.


Jan. 2nd (working with my camera timer), Jan 3rd (family breakfast at the airport at 5:45 before Chris left for Germany) Jan 4th and Jan 5th.
Jan 8th (Church), Jan 8th (Lunch with Ryan's family), Jan 10th, Jan 11th (Work- we can only wear black, white, &; gray..fun fun)
Jan 12th, Jan 13th (work), Jan 14th (work we can wear red and pink until V-day), Jan 15th (work).

Some of them are better than others, really this has been kind of fun because I own way to many outfits and this way I can kind of look back and see what I am over wearing (work cloths don't count).  I have also loved finding some of the jewelry I forgot I owned and trying to figure out how to wear it with different things.

Goal: Start a Bucket List!

I have started making a list but am trying to figure out how I want to share it.  Do I want to start a linked blog so that I can also just blog about them when I do them? Or do I just want to add a tag to them?  Am I ready to put my list out there or does it need more work?  Yea so I have a list started you just can't see it yet.
Goal: Take tons to photos, make tons of memories, and make sure to document them in some way shape or form.

This one is going pretty good, well minus the fact that I haven't had too much to take photos of lately but at the end of the month I am going to do a month in photos blog of just everything random on my phone, camera, ect. 

So yep if you want to read my whole list you can check it out here but I can go ahead and tell you there are a things that I need to be working.

How are your goals/resolutions going?

No comments: