.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hey It's Okay

It's Tuesday again and that means that the weekend is behind us, the week is upon us, and I some how yet again missed posting on Monday one of my favorite blogs "Meaningful Monday". On the other hand it also means that I didn't miss Hey It's Okay Tuesday with Whispering Writer Whispering Writer over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time.


Hey It's Okay:
 
To have just mailed off some Christmas gifts to Korea and Germany.
 
To love junk food no matter how bad it is for me, sometimes you just need a pig out day.
 
To wonder if I am ever going to find a full time job.
 
To know I have more than enough cloths but still kind of miss shopping.
 
To be super happy that I found a whole in my handbag and in that hole was the ring I thought I lost.
 
To kind of hope the shop takes a little longer on my car because my rental is super comfy to drive.
 
To kind of want to see Beauty and The Beast in 3D.  It is the first movie I remember seeing in theater with my dad when I was little and I have always loved it...so fingers crossed either my dad or Ryan will take me. 
 
To wish for some nice cold days with snow...this whole 67 degrees thing in January is kind of screwy.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I totally agree about pig out days.

Steph said...

I've basically been pigging out since Thanksgiving. It's great!

It's been pretty warm here too. I've actually sweated recently by doing nothing.

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I'm right there with you on the pig out days! :o)

I've seen Beauty and Beast in just about every way possible (puppets, theatre, on ice, DVD, VHS, movies) so I've got to add 3D to my list. ;o)

AiringMyLaundry said...

You know that I love my junk food. I can't give it up.