So short hand of the not so fun New Years:
- Leave the Charlotte airport at 4:45
- Arrive in LAX 5 hours later around 7:30 (west coast time). The best part about this flight was that I finally got to give my Kindle a try with reading and not just messing around for once on it. (As everyone already know it was love at first sight.)
- Eat some pretty good meatloaf for dinner and watch basketball before checking out the Duty Free Shop
- Wait around for our flight to board for about 4 hours taking a nap, finally finishing/giving up on that pesky book I had been reading.
- Finally leave out of LAX at 12:30
- Knock myself out and sleep most of the flight
- Arrive in Seoul an hour a head of schedule at 5:45 (sadly 11 hours still felt way to long)
- Go through immigration, collect bags, and go through what had to be my easiest trip through costumes ever.
- Kill time till 7:20 when the first bus back to our town leaves.
- Arrive back in Anseong after a short bus ride full of reading around 9:30 and pass out and sleep most of the day away till we finally forced ourselves up to go get some dinner around 5.
Wow when I do it like that it takes not time at all; however as I sit here and try to write it in a fun and interesting way I just can't do it.