.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Motivation Monday (4)

Motivation Monday

Is it just me or do our goals always seem to much more attainable on Monday? I feel like I can take on the world and then comes Wednesday.....

I have done a little better with eating junk food, I have never been a big junk food junkie but a girl does have her weaknesses.  I say a little rather than a lot better because the weekends are when I seem to fall off the wagon.  This weekend I did much better with portion control and didn't eat as much crap as I have the past few weekends. 

I think people at work find it strange that I wont cut out things from my diet.  I just don't see that as something reasonable because at someone you are going to start eating it again, or even worse go out of control and eat way more of it then you would of in the past.  I have gotten much better at my portion control of the junk food and most days don't even eat any at all because well I just don't crave it.  Anyways I working on it and slowly getting there.

This weeks quote is something I really need to think about when I am spending my time thinking of ways to validate not working out.  I have the eating right part mostly down now to just get the working out part a little bit more routine.



Today is a weigh in again at work....I would say I have my fingers crossed but really luck has nothing to do with it, I either lose the weight or I didn't. 

Happy Monday I think I am going to hit the treadmill now!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That quote is one I have on repeat in my head all the time! Keep up the good work!