Reasons not to workout:
- The couch is so comfy
- I just ate dinner....like an hour ago
- It's hard
- Tomorrow would be such a better day to run
- I am sure there is something I need to watch on one of the 10000 channels I have
- The cat gets jealous of the treadmill...I'm not joking see for yourself:
Reasons to workout:
- I just lost the weigh in at work yesterday
- It's either workout or give up wine
- My a$$ wont just shrink itself and I don't think I am the type that can pull off a huge a$$.
- The treadmill is in the living room so I guess whatever I find to watch I can watch as I run.
- I leave for Mexico in about 5 weeks and don't want to feel like a beached whale
- My workout clothes are already out
- The cat is currently mad at me anyways...how much more upset can he be if I kick him off the treadmill?
- I keep telling Chris "next year I will run in the Hair of the Dog with you"
- If I run then I will already be dressed for yoga.......
- It could burn off some of my current frustrations
- I am much to young to feel this out of shape
- I really have nothing else at all that I HAVE to do
- Well darn it looks like I have more reasons to workout than I do to not workout....and I am sure if I really wanted I could list a few more but we all see where this is going...to the treadmill!
To have sadly burned dinner last night in the crock pot. I had the bright idea to cook it last night as I slept instead of all day today when I was at work....well sadly I didn't use enough water and bam burnt chicken that taste like chicken jerky!
To drink tea like it is water this week....I wish I could blame it on the time change but unless Daylights Savings also makes time move slower I think it's just the week. Really I should be Wednesday night by now.
To still not be a cat person, sadly I find I treat my cat more like a dog. It is so nice outside I might of almost walked out the door with the cat in tow for a walk this afternoon.
To be so happy that Danni is still on the biggest loser. I don't know what it is about her but I love her!
To be more than ready for my half day at work tomorrow and then an afternoon with my mom. I love mother daughter days with my mom even if they are a half a day that is slowed up by work! I am not to happy about working Saturday (hence why I get half a day off tomorrow).
To really not like the whole new "suggestions" thing Facebook is doing. Oddly nothing that it is "suggestions" is anything I am even interested in. Really lets stop calling it "suggestions" and just call it spam. You block the suggestion they just suggest something else.
To know I need a hair cut but still can't bring myself to do it because I don't know what I want to do with it. What if I cut it off then want it long again? Maybe if I just took a few extra minutes in the morning to do it maybe it wouldn't look like such a hot mess.
To need to wrap this up and get on with the workout I am avoiding.
Go link up with Amber and share what's Okay with you today.