.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Motivation Monday (2)

Happy Monday....words that I think I could say with a little more energy but enn....it's Monday.  Part of me loves Monday's because I see them as a clean start and part of me hates them because well it is just the start of the week. 

Today was the start of our "Healthier You" at work with our first weight in and the freight scale at work weights a little heavier than mine at home (hey I think UPS adds a few pounds to make more money!) but at least it will always weigh consistently.  So what am I weighing in at these days?

 Current weight: 152

Last week's motivation:

 "It's easier to wake up early and work out than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see." -Jayne Cox

Last weeks fitness goals:

4 morning workouts (walk/yoga/aerobics)
6 afternoon / night workouts (walk/run)

How did I do?

4 morning workouts completed
4 afternoon/night workouts completed


Last weeks goals outside of fitness:

As far as putting up all the clean laundry in my room....check! However the whole 2 weeks worth of meals plan...well this weeks meals are all planed and pretty much cooked.  Part of me wants to say a week's worth of ready meals is better than 2 weeks worth of planed (but not ready meals) but my goal was 2 weeks planed so I guess that's not quite a check....maybe half a check?

This week's motivation:

"Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you"

Well I know this to be very true so this week I am going to push myself.  I pushed myself in my workout(s) Saturday and felt it Sunday.  I hurt, I bitched, I complained, and I am sure I drove Ryan crazy but to me that pain showed me that not only did I push myself, but how far I have to come.  I am getting my stamina back slowly but I am still so far from where I want to be.

Anyways this weeks goals:

5 morning workouts
5 afternoon/night workouts

So far I am a day behind because I took today off after a sleepless night thanks to a headache that wanted to cuddle all night.  I finally feel asleep, and stay asleep for longer than an hour at about 3:30 this morning so getting up to work out wasn't happening and I plan on hitting the sack once Bones is over. 

Goals outside of fitness this week:

Plan out healthy meals and finish my book. 

Ok so I lied I am not going to make it though Bones I think I might crash out a little sooner....call me old but this girl loves her sleep!

Sorry for somewhat of a dull blog....my brain isn't working.










No comments: