Anyways because I started this I at least want to try to finish it so onward we (or well if anyone still reads this I) must go.
Day 3: Things I Am Looking Forward To
I wonder if this means now or for life, maybe I will do two.
- Cruse to Alaska next month with Ryan
- Summer hikes and maybe if it ever cools off some camping
- Going to a few of my favorite places while I am home (zoo, the Biltmore House, farmers market)
- Getting my FBI background check back so we can get our paper work rolling for our next job.
- Spending lots of time with my mom, dad and brother, oh and almost forgot the dog!
- Seeing some of my friends
- Finishing some of the many scrap books I have started
- Making a quilt out of my old soccer t-shirts
- My 4th anniversary with Ryan, yea no I am just a little excited.
- Getting back in shape, and staying in shape this time
- Soaking up some sun
- Working on my love (or lack there of) of scuba diving
- Summer reading
- Drinks on the deck with my family (and some of Ryan's margaritas, oh yea they are good)
- Walks, talks and shopping with my mom
- Cleaning out my room and closet
- Having a great summer and enjoying this time that I am home
Well there are a ton for this one so I will just try to list a few.
- Living life to the fullest
- Seeing the world and learning about other cultures
- Sky diving
- Having a house or apartment
- Having a dog or well dogs, I am a dog person
- Maybe having land so I can have a pig, a cow, maybe a sheep, you know a little petting zoo.
Day 4: Today's Play list (Music And TV):
For music I am currently on the porch with my dad who likes to play Jazz and well other than that I have not had the radio on today. Lately thought I have been loving Country from the 90's, anything Darius Rucker, Zack Brown Band, Jimmy Buffett, or Brad Paisley.
For TV I think that crazy show Jerseylicious (you know where they do hair and makeup) was on when I was getting ready for dinner, then I watched an episode of How Do I Look (I hate the new set up they have) and then I watched a little golf earlier with my dad and well that was that for the TV today. Later tonight Ryan and I might watch The Godfather 3 but who knows, I thought I missed American TV till I got home and now I am just seeing that people are nuts and I mean truly NUTS.
I am now caught up but lets go on and do another day just becuase I am on here.
Day 5: Weekend/Week Goals
- Workout at least 1 day (Did)
- Clean my room and take somethings to GoodWill (Did but still need to do more)
- Skype with Chasity (some how I missed my skype date)
- Finish The Hangman's Daughter (finally DONE!! So happy about this)
- Spend time with my mom and dad (did both days and had a great weekend because of it)
- Cleanout my closet (oddly lookign forward to this)
- Finish at least 1 scrapbook (tall order but I think I can do it)
- Workout at least 4 times
- Start and maybe finish another book
- Get back into Beth Moore
- Get some sun on my pasty white legs
- Finish at least 1 of the many projects I have going on in my room (I think I am going to go for the photo frams I got that need frams and the tie wall that needs to come down)
- Catch up on the last season of Dexter, not all of it but maybe at least 3 or 4 (dang Korea put me way behind)
- Go to the libaray and figure out why in the world my libarary card doesn't work
- Organize all the photos on my laptop and maybe print some of them off for the photo fram project I have going on
- Spend some time shopping with mom (for anything food, shoes, cloths, wine, wahtever)
- Maybe make it out to the golf corse and hit some balls
- Premake some of my other list for this week because I am so hot and cold with blogging.
- Over all just have a great week!