.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: Things I Am Good At (Things I Want To Learn To Be Good At)
I can never think of things I am good at but lets give this a try, I mean there has to be something I can do that others can't I just can't think of it off the top of my head.
  • Procrastinating- no really I can put things off for days and I wish I could say I worked better under stress but that is not true.
  • Sleeping - for hours on end
  • Talking
  • Laughing
  • Dealing with hard to get along with people
  • Day dreaming
  • Collecting shoes/handbags
  • Spending Money! (And for the most part saving money)
  • Telling people off nicely
Things I want to be good at; well for this one there are a ton:
  • Cooking
  • Decorating
  • Publicly Speaking
  • Writing
  • Poker
  • Speaking other languages
  • Wine Tasting
  • Crafting ( I like to craft but I mean like really craft)
  • Dancing
  • Pool
  • Scuba Diving (I have a strange fear of fish so this one is kind of hard for me)
  • Accounting (You know just because it might be a good thing to know)
  • Gardening
And for that list I could go on and on but I am currently in the middle of a good book (The Hangman's Daughter...I know it has been about a month but life has been a little crazy) and want to get back to it before calling it a night here soon so I can spend some good old fashion time with my mom and dad tomorrow.

No comments: