.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey, It's Okay...

Happy Tuesday!
 
Today I am linking up with Amber over at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time.  
 
 
So lets get right to this:

To wake up in the middle of the night and have a whole post written out in your head only to wake up and have no clue what half of them were.....I should of blogged last night!
 
To not be blogging much these days, really life is just pretty much work, sleep, fun on the weekend, good book here or there.  As much as I would love to share stories about my job I would also like to keep my job.....I do have a cat I could blog about....but well we have a love hate relationship, he really is super cute and sweet, but at the same time he really is a little butt head sometimes too......also it is nice outside these days no one wants to be inside in front of a computer any more than they have to be!
 
To really miss being in school right now as I see everyone getting out for summer....I mean even in school I had a part time job but still....there was so much more time to enjoy summer!
 
To sometimes want to tell people at work to just.....yea.
 
To highly recommend Net 10 to anyone who wants a no contract phone plan....I would of used to recommended Wal-Mart but after their website "accepted" but then "failed" on my minutes purchase and I got to interact with their "amazing" customer service (or lack there of) I would just recommend skipping them.
 
To love that my mom still thinks of me when she is out shopping and there is a good sale. She picks out the best stuff.
 
To like the rain we have been getting....sometimes a good rainy day (or days) is just nice. 
 
To be praying and have my fingers crossed about a few different things coming up.
 
To know there was something else I was going to talk about but it seems to have slipped my mind so I guess for now I will just have some coffee and get ready for work.
 
Hope ya'll have a great Tuesday!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Hope you had a good Tuesday!

That's so sweet of your mom.