.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Behind....

Does anyone else ever feel like they are always behind? I don't just mean like running late but I mean like at the starting line as others are crossing the finish line behind. 

Just take a few of these for instance:

I decided to take a look at my blog today and see where I left off....I wont lie I swear I thought I had already posted about my trip, I thought I had posted a few different post already.  Opps looks like I am a little behind.

The other day I was flipping through my kindle and realized I am not only behind on my reading goal for the year but I am also behind on keeping up with tracking what few books I have read.

I also cannot believe we are already in June, umm...what?? That means I am behind on quite a few of my others New Year's goals besides reading, like where I wanted to be with running, or where I wanted to be with a few different projects I have started and had hoped to have finished. 

I am behind with a few close friends, you know those ones you always say you are going to catch up but then never do? Yep....

I am just behind, I don't know where the time has gone but with the year being half way over I really need to get my butt into gear.  I know I have had other things to focus on but that doesn't mean that I should just shove everything else off to the side.  So lets see if this week I can't kick start myself and try to get back on track!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, mine was a little bit of here there and everywhere...there were Birthday Lunches at the lake, there was a Blue Vs. Pink party where we found out our friends are having a boy, there were long naps and in depth conversations about things coming up in the future. I sometimes wish weekends were a little longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.