.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Book....

Sadly if you are thinking that is a typo and it should say books....it is not I only read one book....yes ONE book this past month.  I really don't know what to say other than life has just been here, there and everywhere but yet I haven't been blogging....yep again I know.

Anyways on to the book:

The True Story of Hansel and Gretel

This book kind of gets a mixed review from me.  On some points I really loved for the history and the twist on the children's fairy tail, I mean a Holocaust twist it something I never saw coming.  On the other hand it was kind of gory and well graphic. I thought it was well written, had a good plot, and just rapped everything up nicely at the end. I love when books do that, I hate being left hanging.

And well that is about all I can think to say about it without giving to much information. 

Hope everyone had a great September! I have my fingers crossed to do much more reading this month...if I can pull myself away from all of the cheesy kids Halloween shows/movies. 

No comments: