.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey It's Okay

It's Tuesday meaning I made it though Monday (well I hope I won't lie I am typeing this on Sunday night) and am well on my way into the week! So yea for that!  Anyways lets just jump in to Hey It's Okay!

Hey It's Okay:

To have really liked the Lorax but found the kids to be a little annoying, and yes I know that I was at a kids movie but still.

To have not worked out in over a week.

To be reading a book called "The Diary of A Mad Fat Girl" and to think it is quite funny.

To eat a chicken salad sandwich everyday for lunch last week except for Friday when I mixed it up with a peanut butter and banana but only because I was out of chicken salad.

To be super excited that my mom just made a fresh batch of chicken salad for my lunch this week.  Really one of the great perks of living at home is my mom is an amazing cook.

To think that it is sad that a 17 year old walked in to a school in Ohio and shot 5 people who he didn't even know.  3 people are now dead and he doesn't even seem to be sorry.

To not watch the news because of the above.

To be ready for spring.  The flowers all seem to be blooming around here so now all I need is the weather to catch up and then stay at a nice temperature. 

To know that it is March and I have yet to do any sort of blog for my New Year's Resolutions for the month of February but have everything uploaded to the computer ready to go...and yet I still don't seem to care to do it.

To just hope everything in here is spelled right and flows...really I just don't feel like checking it this morning.

What's okay with you this week? Head on over to Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time and share!

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I liked The Lorax. Mostly I liked the popcorn I ate ;)

SupermomToki said...

Dropped by from "Whispering Writer" and yes it's okay to not work our in over a week but when it's long overdue like me, then that is NOT okay. LOL. That is a sad story about the Ohio shooting. So many tragedies these days. Hope you don't mind, I'm following.

SupermomToki said...

I post the comment before I even read your profile. That is so awesome the you live in Korea! All my children are crazy about Korean music, TV episodes and clothes. LOL. They memorize Korean songs yet have no clue what the lyrics mean.