.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When You Have A Blog

You kind of need to blog every now and then...I know I know but I have a good excuse, well kind of...well at least one for the past weekend. 

About the time I decided to sit down and blog all the things that have been rolling around in my head 2 things go wrong, 1) the Internet goes out at the house, and 2) my poor laptop has a new bug that is apparently quite hungry and eating its way through everything on my hard drive.  So for now it is over at Dr. Ryan's and I have my fingers crossed he can fix it, but in the  mean time we finally have Internet back (let me tell you I thought I was going to loss my mind without it, maybe I need an Internet Detox) and I am using my old turtle of a laptop to try to catch up on things. So for those of you that still come around this sad pitiful blog to check in on me I just wanted to say please don't give up on me quite yet and thanks for reading. 

If you are looking for something to read in the mean time and you miss hearing about how kick butt Korea is here is a fellow blogger who has been over there for the past two years with her husband and was there this past week when all the flooding went on in Seoul.   http://vskeefer.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/weathering-the-storm/

This is such a tragic for S. Korea.  These people are all so proud, work very hard for what little they have, and would never ask you for anything but would be more than willing to offer you anything you need.  I have had contact with most of my friends and everyone is fine, thankful the area where Ryan and I lived last year was 45 minutes south of Seoul by train and they don't seem to be effected at all.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a great week! 

1 comment:

Chas said...

I will be praying for the people in S Korea right now. I didn't know about flooding until you said that..that's sad. You must be going crazy when your computer acts up. You are excused for not blogging. Have you read the 5 Love Languages before ?