.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Meaningful Monday

So my poor blog has not gotten any attention from me lately so I was thinking it was time for a Meaningful Monday.

As always I have a lot to be thankful for even if I don't always take the time to stop and be thankful for it or even worse take it for granted. So let’s see what I can come up with this Monday.

1) Air condition in the crazy hot summers in the south!

2) My amazing family who makes me laugh so much and keeps me on my toes.

3) The fact that I have the ability to travel around and experience all kinds of different places. Have I told you yet how much I love Alaska? Also I better add in the amazing man who goes with me on all these random trips and adventures, and on top of that keeps an eye on me in all of these places.

4) The public library so that I don't spend a small fortune on reading. Oh and that the actually had some books in I have been wanting to read!

5) My mom who cooks amazing meals and goes on nice long walks with me every day to talk and well the obvious workout. Oh and don’t forget she is also the best shopping buddy.

6) The fact that I am lucky enough to have so much time to spend with my family right now.

7) My dad who is currently trying to help me find a part time job to fill in my time until I go back over to Korea or on to my next adventure.

8) This next one is going to sound really bad but reality TV. I mean really who doesn't have a bad day every now and then and enjoy turning on some crazy show about nutty people whose lives are not yours and for once you don't care.

9) For the Zumba Wii game that made me laugh my butt off for a good 30 minutes earlier.

10) For my sweet puppy Clair who loves me no matter what. 

11) I almost forgot but the fact that I can jump with both fee back into Beth Moore and hopefully learn some more about myself!

I could go on and on and I really need to start keeping a notebook with me and write down these things when they come into my head, because whenever I try to think of them later on I cannot seem to do it.

Oh and I couldn’t forget that I am very thankful that all of my family is safe today as I think back and read about the madness that happened in Norway.

What is Meaningful to you today? I know, I know I swap meaningful and thankful around so much I confuse myself sometimes.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

Chas said...

Is it sad I can't really remember much about Monday ? What is meaningful to me today...humm today is Thursday. Peace and Quiet. I am lounging around cleaning, and just enjoying the quiet. Looking forward to the weekend!