.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Motivation Monday

Happy Monday.....really who says that? Today not me. I feel like I am moving in slow motion, like I have weights pulling down my eyelids and like somewhere there is a tractor trailer that ran over me.  Maybe it's a summer cold, maybe it's a case of the Mondays, maybe it's just me needing to go back to bed and try again.....I don't know but I'm just so thankful it's at least lunchtime and I'm at the halfway point in my day and that I saved today's coffee for after lunch.

So having said all that I need to now dig deep down inside of me (or stalk interest for something profound) and find motivation to pull myself together, suck it up and workout when I get off.

Today will be my 3rd day of week 2 of the couch to 5K program. I started about 3weeks ago, did it one day then took a week off....I had to start over and it drove me crazy....it pushed me back a whole week from where I could be now. That right there is what I am going to remind myself of tonightwhen I don't want to run.

Oh....and then there is the 30 day abs challenge that's going to turn into the 60 day abs challenge but we'll you can't win them all and I'm not giving up just because I forget a day here or there.

Anyways back to work. Have a great Monday!

No comments: